cgdaeg tuning

Hey! Since someone was mentioning the cgdaeg tuning I thought Id
put this question up. I like having only 5 strings on my guitar so I
can do wider vibrato on the high E string and I was tuning my guitar to
cgdae. I liked that alot but I wanted more high notes since I dont use
the real low ones so I tried tuning d#-a#-f-c-g. Honestly - I thought
I was being a bit original with that fifth tuning stuff untill I saw
that some "guitar craft" people were actually teaching it that way.
I was just wondering since aparently there are other players tuning
to fifths and tuning a high E string to G if there is a string size
that wont break as easily to tune up to G. Or maybe some spells to
recite over the string before tuning it? Some special way of setting
up a tuning peg? They bust at the peg alot but it doesent seem rough
anywhere. Id hate to have to put it back down to the other tuning
cuz you get that awsome high E with only 21 frets and it sounds super
dramatic with wide vibrato.