some interesting interviews

Happened across this Bob Moog interview, it's pretty good. thought some of
you might be interested:

also, this interview with Henry Juszkiewicz, Gibson CEO, where he discusses
various rumors surrounding Gibson that have appeared on the list here:

Note he mentions the Oberheim name now just being used for an italian
company. As I understand it, that only includes the Viscount keyboard
products that Gibson/Oberheim has been selling for the past few years. It
doesn't include other OB stuff like the Echoplex or matrix-1000, OBMX, etc.
The Echoplex is getting moved to another Gibson division, Electar, which
also includes Trace-Elliot and Maestro. I'm guessing they'll be calling it
the "Electar Echoplex Digital Pro" or something like that, but it's the
thing as it was from Oberheim. Most likely this will confuse the hell out
people for a while, but anyway, now you know.

Kim Flint, MTS                     kflint@chromatic.com
ATI Research                       408-752-9284