RE: Music suggestions?

Although this thread seems to have been and gone already, I thought I'd
add a late contribution. Not only to make a suggestion, but because this
is the third list on which the subject of
dark/scary/creepy/dangerous-sounding music has arisen in the last month!!
(at least of the ones to which I belong). Now that's creepy in itself; the
same topic, independently, on three different lists. As far as I know, I'm
the only common factor, and I didn't start it in any of the cases.

My suggestion on the other two lists was "Electric Storm," by White Noise
from way back in '69. I don't know for sure if there's any looping going
on, but wouldn't be surprised. The first five tracks are more pop
oriented, but the last two (side two on wonderful vinyl) are very creepy.
The last track "Black Mass: An Electric Storm in Hell" is the theme tune
for my radio show, named after the album. BTW, if anyone out there would
like to send promo material our way, I'd be more than happy to play it.
You can get the address from:
http://www.sac.ryerson.ca/ckln/html/about/ContactCKLN.html . I play all
sorts of stuff, not just dark/gloomy, so don't worry about style (unless
it's ultra-commercial sounding - the weirder the better). If you send it
to the attention of "Electric Storm" it should get to me fairly quickly.

Have a good new year, all.

Jim Bailey

application/ms-tnef