Music Shopping Resources

I want to know if it would at all possible for all of us to pool together
all the links we know of for shopping on line for music gear - looping
purposes only, even if it's only a mandolin.

I'm trying to track down places where I can shop on line and, in several
months, have tracked down but about 10 places.

Wouldn't it be cool to have a page, either at Looper's Delight, or
somewhere else - I volunteer my webpage - where we all can just go and
jump to several stores from there?

Anyway, just a thought.  If you please, either post your shopping links to
this list - if Kim doesn't object - or send them privately to me.  I
volunteer to put all the links together on a page.

Thanks.

winmail.dat