Re: The Next Step(?)

ur eye wrote:

>Hi folks, Well, I find myself thinking about my loops the next day. I
>think that means that I am ready to look for a sampling device.

Well I suspect this is not really your next step, but I've had a lot of fun
with my BOSS SP202 Dr. Sample. Forget about editing any samples unless your
very patient and somewhat lucky. BUt for around$225 used you can get a
taste to see if it's for you.FngerPaint uses it all the time theses days.
Perhaps some day we''ll get a real sampler, but until the dollars rain down
again we're holding tight with the doctor.

Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

            "can be edgy and intense as well as relaxing...." FAQT

Shockwave audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue

                            www.fingerpaint.net