RE: Hi Fi Bugs Bugs

Jamie Lack [mailto:jlack@auran.com] suggested:
> Why not record the audience noises and play them back,
> integrating them into the performance?

On the Eno/Manzanera "801 Live" album, the "Baby's On Fire" cut segues with
the audience's applause being fed through a flange process before turning
into a drone tone, from which "Diamond Head" is launched.

I always wanted to do that with a performance, to say nothing of wiring up
condenser mics round the club to pick up conversation and such (with of
course the obligatory notices to the audience, and a person to mix the mics
well enough to keep people wondering).

Stephen Goodman  -  It's... The Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Studios  -  http://www.earthlight.net/Studios