Re: Re: Seeking Cross Delay...

>> ....Cross (or Cross
>>Feedback) Delay. On the V, you set up a main delay and a right or left
>delay
>>with different times, so you get a sort of rhythm, such as 372ms and
>596ms.
>
>Hmm, I haven't sniffed this one out of the VG-8. Care to walk me (us)
>through it? (Loop content) Bet it would sound extra deluxe layered over a
>loop (whew!).
>
>Hasta -> Rico
Couldn't be simpler. Go to the delay page, dial up Cross-FB type, set
feedback
around 96, Level more than 50%, then any two different times for the delay,
keeping the Time amount under the max of 1023 (below 800 seems to work) and
the R or L up around 250 to the max of 511 (try R371, T750). Push up the
totals and the tap goes away. Then feed the thing little percussive events,
snaps, etc...
>From the Delay page, keep the Feedback Param. hi-lited and you can adjust
>the
amount using the SW1 and Sw2 switches, if you've got 'em set right at the
system level. I described this in the text of a patch set available at
vg-8.com called LOOPClas, and there are patches using it under that
heading,
natch.
enjoy...
dpc