Re: Hi!

Considerando el nombre "Butthole Surfers", "Electro Putas" no esta tan
malo (aunque personalmente, yo preferiria "Las Putas Electronicas"). You
dig?

Steve Delgado
---
For the very best in cutting-edge music tune in to The Tuesday
Afternoon Mix every Tuesday afternoon from 3 to 5:30p.m. EST
on WFHB, community radio for Bloomington, Indiana.
Now broadcasting to the world at www.wfhb.net, or visit our
website at www.wfhb.org and follow the links.

On Sat, 30 Jan 1999 13:38:38   Marzzz wrote:

>In a message dated 1/30/99 11:58:07 AM, akiom@onepine.com writes:
>
>>We are NY experimental kaut rock band called "Electro Putas".
>

>Hmmm...two questions:
>
>What is "kaut rock?"
>
>Is "Puta" what I think it is (se habla espanol)?
>

>Marshall

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail
account at http://www.eudoramail.com