Re: NAMM gathering

At 08:04 PM 2/1/99 EST, Marzzz@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 2/1/99 1:40:29 AM, pvallado@waynesworld.ucsd.edu
>writes:
>
>>Other than my disappointment at not seeing the Digital Echoplex or Klein
>>guitars, I had a good time.
>>

>Klein was there (or should I say Lorenzo German?) but he did not have a
>specific booth, rather several Kleins were to be seen at various amp
>areas,
>like Bhudda.....

Lorenzo was there, I hung out with him for a bit. He's got so much business
right now, it's all he can do to keep up. So he didn't see much point in
spending all the money for a Klein Electric booth to get even more
business.
the waiting period for a klein would be really long then....

kim
Kim Flint, MTS                 408-752-9284
ATI Research           kflint@chromatic.com