Re: Aging and remaining open

In a message dated 2/3/99 12:39:41 PM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
DKirkdorffer@exapps.com writes:

<<
 I guess it could help for older people to keep an ongoing and active
 involvement in their lives with younger people.  Maybe that way the older
 and younger people can each offer something to the other.

i know that having children makes this so.....last nite i had my 14 month
old
grandson, miles by the way up in my "studio".......his playing was a bit
wild
and crazy......he will teach me a few good riffs im sure!.........michael