attn: GP-100 users; revision

Still need help on this one, let me say what
I got going on just to clarify things, guitar > volume pedal > Gp >
Mackie 1202 > Amps etc..
In the FX loop of the GP I've got the Jamman. Here's the confusing part,
(I've been to a few of the local shops and explained this and had a hard
time getting this across at first) once I've got something looping, I
can put the guitar down(not play anything) and everything will be fine,
the looper just goes on doing it's thing. BUT, if I turn down the volume
pedal OR the volume knob on my guitar, the looper's volume is also
lowered. It was suggested that the GP can sense voltage from the guitar
in which case this might be the culprit. Do you know of this feature?
Can I turn it off? More weight is given to this theory due to the fact
that if I place the JM before the preamp section it is not an issue,
however I run into problems with functionality if I can't loop the
preamp sounds. For example, being able to layer completely differant
sound patches. If I remove the JM out of the FX loop and place it after
the unit all together then I lose all stereo effects being that the
Jamman is mono. That is one of the things I was excited about regarding
the GP. I would be able to place the JM after the preamps and speaker
sims but before the delays and chorus.
Desperately seeking help
Dennis