RE: attn: GP-100 users; revision

I don't own the GP (yet), but I do use an ART preamp into a Mackie 1202vlz
with an Echoplex...I plug the Echoplex input into Aux send 1 (set to
pre-fader), and the Plex out into a channel on the Mackie..this allows me
'tap off' a signal from whatever is plugged into the mixer, and then set
the
level, eq, etc of the loop separate from all the other instruments. This
way, your GP settings couldn't possibly effect the Jamman.

Just a thought...
Dave Eichenberger
'Future Perfect' - art music
guitars-loops-flutes-devices-voices