Re: echovirus mp3

>On this site, you have to actually double-click the link to
>initiate a download, and even then, sometimes it doesn't work -- the file
>becomes corrupt, and
>fails to load properly.

That's unfortunate.  Means I can't listen to it, since I use Netscape
for browsing, and one of Netscape's flaws is it can't download mp3s
without scrambling them.  That task needs to be forwarded to another
piece of software.

Just goes to show you, friends don't let friends overuse scripts.  Or
use javascript.

--
*Consider yourself warned.* -- Grendel (Industrial/Electronic Prog):
 http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4664/grendel.html