Re: Vortex

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Clifford Novey wrote:

> I just bought a used Vortex for 120 bones. The value knob revaled itself
> to be malfunctioning  once I got it home last night (of course) The
> value number flickers and wil change erratically- the unit seems to work
> perfectly otherwise-
> Anyone who has had any experience with this PLEASE let me know- I am
> highly doubtful if I will get my money back-
>
> Clifford

When I bought my Vortex it exhibited similar problems with both the Value
and Parameter knobs.  I contacted Greg Hogan from Vortex through this list
and he set me up with getting the Vortex returned to Lexicon for repair.
The process was painless and effective.  So, get a hold of Lexicon,
they'll fix you right up.  :)

---
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear
 to man as it is, infinite."  -- William Blake

Todd Pafford   galen@erols.com