Where the hell did this come from?
Retention and Career Enhancement
Volunteers needed to help with all phases of program
development and implementation at Calvert Medical Associates, a wholly owned
small business, based in Atlanta, Georgia. Volunteers can range in ages from
9 to 80. Be homemakers, artists, retirees, students and professionals.
Everyone is welcome to participate on most projects.
Volunteers needed with the ability to work
independently to mold their won experiences in completing projects. Many of
these projects are first time projects and volunteers must be willing to be
pioneers; flexible, self motivated, committed, open minded, resourceful and
having a sense of humor are important qualities of volunteers on these
Our services have consistently high ratings for client satisfaction. One
way Calvert Medical Associates
has achieved this is by listening to our clients and
acting when they have a need. That’s where volunteers – come in.
As a volunteer, you’ll
- Provide office support
- Conduct telemarketing surveys
- Quarterly mailings, paper folding and envelope stuffing
- Word processing
- Transfer incoming calls
- Keep track and provide assistance to incoming callers
- Taking good notes is also important
- Know how to handle various and unusual events (these will be
explained in your orientation).
- Most importantly, work with Calvert Medical Associates
representative to develop improvements/changes in programs
- Computer skills are helpful if you have them, but not required
- Flexible time commitment, Friday-Sunday good, too.
Volunteer services with Calvert Medical Associates is an excellent way to
gain work experience while going good. This experience may also be used for
If you have an interest in volunteering at Calvert Medical Associates,
please call us at (770) 322-9131, or fax (770) 322-8698.