RE: Jamman on Ebay - $500?!?!?!?!

> $500??   Thats a little crazy in my opinion.  After all, its just a
> PEDAL(albeit a great one but come on).  I've seen people asking  $450
> for one which also seems high but I don't know what it originally went
> for.  It seems that to be a looper means to be in a higher tax bracket,
> Oh well.

I sold mine for $450 within 30 minutes of putting it on harmony-central.
Since I bought it for $125, I figured that that was a ridiculous amount to
ask for it, but would ask anyway and put the money to buy an echoplex, if,
by some strange happening, someone was willing to spend that much. If I had
only known how popular they were - I would have planned to put the money to
by an Eventide :>

So, how come Jam-mans sell for used for almost the full price of an EDP?
Was
I a fool to lose it?

bIz