Fernandez Sustainer

Hi,
I've only been subscribed to the list for a week so this may have been
discussed. Can anyone tell me how this sustainer pickup works? I use an
e-bow but find it very hard to control the volume without turning down my
volume knob. poor people get their little ears BLASTED for 1 second if i
get too close to the "hotspot". So the idea of a permanent pickup in my
guitar is interesting.

thanks for any info. email privately if you'd like.
--
Adam Good
goodadam@quicklink.com