Re[2]: So where are we?

Thanks for the EDP contact info Kim! I got a callback from Mike. We're
going to
talk today... I'll report the latest relevant info.

Kim states...
> I don't think they've decided what the new brand name is going to be
>yet. At
> this point, I'm guessing "Electar" is not it, but I don't know. I say we
>start
> up a "guess the name" betting pool. I'll put a fiver on "opcode
>echoplex".

Hmmm... Opcode Echoplex? I guess since they bought Opcode they may as well
add a
nice high tech hardware looper to their roster. Can't wait to get one,
whatever
they call it!

BTW: Regarding Klein guitars... I've had the opportunity to play one and
you're
right. Once your body holds one, it's hard to forget the ease of position
and
playability of them. I keep looking at those Klein pictures at their site
and I
can just feel my credit cards twitching in my back pocket!

best regards,
-Miko