Re: can anyone help?

On 2/22/99 Leander said:

>Would somebody be so kind to post  " Alto's " address again for me ?
>He seems to be the one where I could get an EDP at a reasonable price.
>What' s his price, again ?

 Call Alto Music @ (914) 692-6922 10-6pm Monday through Saturday and
ask for John. The price is $560 US. The time is Eastern Standard Time.
Sorry no address handy.

Patrick

ben wrote:

 hi, my name is ben blay, i'm from melbourne australia. i am desperately trying to track down (and buy) an echoplex, jamman or equivelent. i have searched australia, but had no luck, so i was wondering if anyone has one to sell me, anywhere in the world. it would be a great help to me, as i am experimenting with vocal loops, drum, bass, and lead. i need this to be able to perform, and i know when i get my hands on one, my whole world will change. pleas let me know of any leads i can follow up, and thanks again.from PLEASE HELP ME,ben blay, melbourne australiayamin@sprint.com.au