Re: vg8

        I don't know what you're doing, so I don't know what you're doing
wrong or right, but I use a VG8 and I love it.  I have no problem with the
sounds I get from it.  I suggest going to VG8.com and checking out the
archives of the list there for ideas.  I run mine through the PA as its
full
range and guitar amps color the sound a bit too much. (I run the VG8 into a
Mackie 1202 that feeds two loopers, a JamMan and an Echoplex, as well as a
Rolands RPS-10---so much for looping content!)

Frank Gerace
Dreamchild