Re: EVENTIDE?

At 02:24 PM 3/8/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Adam,
>
>I personally cast an eye on the t.c. fireworx and wonder why this one is
>not on your list. Did you compare it to the M5000 and what would your
>comment be?
>
>Manfred

yeah. i understand your problem.
look, i take great care to use as many DIFFERENT gear as possible.
since i have a TC G-FOrce which is quite similar to the Fireworx
(i think the GForce is a stronger hardware anyway) i consider getting
either an M5000, but i have no chance to test an Eventide. Therefore
i'd like to hear some opinions on these. in my past email i've listed
the fx units i have experience with.

i have a lot more cheap fx too anyway, but i  look for something xpensive.
i can spend about $5000 for a new fx.

a/d