RE: thingies vs computers

> But wouldn't it be great if a program supported MIDI foot pedals?
> Maybe some do... do they?

You can do >a lot< with midi inputs and Logic Audio. Perhaps too much :> (I
spend too much time creating 'environments' (setups to perform midi
manipulations and control specific synth/gear midi parameters.) Come to
think of it, you could even loop record and manipulate audio with it, if
you
are that way inclined, in realtime, from any midi source. Some thing I must
look into... I am not sure about control of fx and levels, but I am sure
that it is possible - I just don't know how to automate audio controllers
yet. rec/stop/loop 1/etc should be no problem at all.

Damn! There goes another weekend.

bIz