From: Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 03:22:10 -0500
Subject: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #93
To: Loopers-Delight-d@annihilist.com

------------------------------

Loopers-Delight-d Digest                                Volume 99 : Issue
93

Today's Topics:
  RE: Any Video Loopers?                [ Anthony Mullen
<anthony.mullen@KSCL ]
  RE: Devices vs. Computer for live lo  [ "Javier Miranda V."
<gnominus@earth ]
  RE: new Grendel song on the web: "Ta  [ "Javier Miranda V."
<gnominus@earth ]
  RE: video from audio                  [ "Javier Miranda V."
<gnominus@earth ]
  sound-to-video generators             [ Morgan Lang <mhl21@columbia.edu>
]
  Cthugha program                       [ "Peter Spoecker"
<spoecker@didgerid ]
  Re: sound-to-video generators         [ Stuart Fox <foxes@jps.net> ]
  Re: Are computers "real life?"        [ vimana@webtv.net (vimana) ]
  Korg Kaoss                            [ "Dan Bartell"
<speck45@hotmail.com> ]
  RE: Akai MPC 2000                     [ "Jonathan El-Bizri"
<jbiz@linkexcha ]
  is anyone here?                       [ Nemoguitt@aol.com ]
  Re: thingies vs computers             [ "Bob Campbell"
<astropulse@hotmail. ]
  "No User Control" rules!              [ David Myers
<dmgraph@pulsewidth.com ]
  Re: EVENTIDE?                         [ adam davidovics
<absolute@mail.data ]
  John Cage                             [ "MARK FRANO"
<mfrano@plainfield.byp ]
  RE: thingies vs computers             [ "Jonathan El-Bizri"
<jonathan@full- ]
  Re: Are computers "real life?" & shi  [ "Matthew P. Davignon"
<mdavig@sfsu. ]
  RE: Plug-Ins for Cubase VST?          [ Jeff Shorthouse
<jshorthouse@loyalt ]
  Re: Lovetone is not gone ....         [ spat@visi.com ]
  Re: Akai MPC 2000                     [ Cummings <r_t_cummings@csi.com> ]
  EchoPlex                              [ "L. Stafford"
<r4c@winternet.com> ]
  RE: Are computers "real life?"        [ "Javier Miranda V."
<gnominus@earth ]

Administrivia:
Looper's Delight
with "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") in both the subject and the body, with
no
signature files, to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com

To subscribe/unsubscribe to the real Loopers-Delight list, send email
with "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") in both the subject and the body, with
no
signature files, to:

Loopers-Delight-request@annihilist.com

Check the web page for archives and lots of other goodies!

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html

Your humble list maintainer,

Kim Flint
kflint@annihilist.com