Re: Bad memory warning

In a message dated 3/10/99 2:10:16 AM Central Standard Time,
kflint@annihilist.com writes:

<< To help people out, could some of you who have bought memory
successfully
 in recent months suggest quality vendors? >>

There is a national chain called Computer Renaissance that sells new and
used
computers and components, and I have picked up memory for my computer  and
memory for my sampler, all at very good prices, and have had no problems
with
either.

I was also warned while buying that the Asian recession has put a lot of
smaller chip makers out of business, so the price of RAM may start creeping
back up as the companies that are still afloat realize it's a smaller
playing
field with less competition. So you might want to grab some (good) chips
sooner rather than later.

- Crossedout@aol.com