Re: Cthugha program

I got the missing DDL file from the Cthugha site and got the program
working
on my PC.  I also downloaded the Mac version and I like it much better.
There are also several other very cool video
synthesis/sequencing/modulation
programs that I'm getting that are only available for Mac, so it looks like
my video efforts will be entirely Mac based.

Peter