Re[2]: [Fwd: Re: ebay]

CZ...
> I think that YOU missed THEIR point. Obviously because you found a
>guitar that
> you love on e-bay you are a fool who should have waited until one
>appeared on
> harmony-central, or apparently, recycler.com.

You should have orderd direct from Carvin, then dickered them down to your
price! |:=/>

CZ...
> I've heard that Peavey gear sucks unless you get it from one of those
>auction
> sites.   =;^P

Here's the summary: Ebay sucks... Peavey sucks... Harmony Central sucks
(relative to Recycler) Way Huge is outabiz... Lovetone's still around and
will
rule the world someday... %{:?-

Here's a hint... You haven't lived until you dump this cumbersome online
techno-crapola and gotten into your car and driven to the stores where you
can
get the REAL story on the gear you're looking for! All the secret
shortcuts and
hints the PROS use... Out there in the real world where men are men...
etc. The
guys at the stores are EXPERTS at what they're selling and could save you
a lot
of grief after some impulse buy at an online site! Join the real world you
geeks! 8->

Biffoz...