Re: MIDI and microtonality/VG8, Metheny

of course - check out vg8.com, or conference-call Vernon Reid & Pat
Metheny.... get some tips outta them

BTW - the VG8 may have won it's first grammy - Pat Metheny has won - Best
Rock Instrumental for "roots of coincidence" - before you flame - listen to
this incredible track - it's like Pat sitting in with Crimson!!! check out
a couple remixes at http://www.patmethenygroup.com - the track is heavily
VG8

andre east

Homepage http://www.monmouth.com/~andre
Info on my bands JFK's LSD UFO and HIDDEN AGENDA

official PROJECT/OBJECT site  http://projectobject.com
[frank  zappa tribute band i play guitar in]