Echoplex module for Generator Software Synth...

I don't know if it has been mentioned here already, but I noticed this post
on the Native Instruments Generator list...

>Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 02:02:37 +0100
>From: Steffen Fuerst <fuerst@mathematik.tu-darmstadt.de>
>Subject: GENERATOR:Echoplex V0.99
>
>This Instrument is influenced by the Oberheim Echoplex (i don't have one
>and only know some description i found in the Internet). There will be a
>Version 1.0 with less crackle, but i found no time to optimizing this
>yet (and in the next six week the situation will not be better).
>
>Thanks to Lorren Stafford for the Idea and some help for the hints.
>
>Have Fun,
>Steffen

Generator is a PC (and soon Mac) modular software synth. It allows users to
create their own synth modules.

If anyone here has Generator, you might want to check it out and see if
Steffen's version is close to the original, and maybe give him some hints
on improving it.

Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA