Re: Repeated messages

Hi Loopers,

Regarding: Loopers-Delight-d Digest Volume 99 : Issue 121
Subject: Repeated messages     From: "Wordsman, Lee

I know this is not what Lee was refering to, but I want to know if anyone
else
is bothered that so many people feel the need to include a copy of the
message
they are writing about.

I stopped the option that lets one receive a copy of every email that is
sent
to Loopers Delight. I personally don't like the email clutter in my mail
box,
and prefer to just get the daily digests.

I save every digest issue of Loopers Delight, but don't know that everyone
else is doing that--but I'm assumming most do.

So assumming that we are saving the digests, and we are intelligent people,
there is no need to waste space by repeating the entire message you are
writing about, as long as you reference what you are referring to in the
beginning of your email message. As a bonus we would get more messages in
each
digest, without so much repeated text using up memory.

I hope this doesn't launch an angry debate, i'm just expressing my opinion,
and welcome anyone to explain why it IS necessary to repeat the messages!

Stevo Wolfson - Electronic Media Artist
sTeVo iN yR sTuDiO   (visual)
Pupaum   (audio)
http://www.angelfire.com/il/StevoInYrStudio/index.html   (computer art)