Re: steinberger and GK2a

wow, thats odd
i just put a gk2 on my GM
i have the gm-pro so it has the preamp in there too
what i did was moved my eq knobs(your tone knob i suppose) to where my
single
coil split switch was(which was a pain since i have th preamp)
i had to file the hole out a bit to get it to fit
thats leaves a PERFECT space for the gk2
i also drilled a hole for the split switch just under the new eq knobs spot
it actually looks nice
its not hard at all, im no good at that type of thing and i pulled it off
goodluck
rodrigo

In a message dated 3/30/99 1:43:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mbarlow@jps.net