Re: Jam Man

        Clifford, that's a pretty good deal these days...the prices on
        those things are so inflated.  From what I can tell the EDP is
        the way to go, but there's nothing wrong w/ having both, is there?
        If you decide you don't want the Jamman, may I butt in and
        offer myself as a reciepient.  I haven't been able to afford
        the EDP or the inflated Jamman.  THough you've probably got
        similar offers.

                        -nick