Moogerfooger

> Loopers-Delight-d Digest                              Volume 99 : Issue
>130
> ------------------------------
> Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:04:23 PST
> From: "j lars" <jpllpj@hotmail.com>
> To: jparada@changenow.com, loopers-delight@annihilist.com
> Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: sustain pedal]
> [ ...snip... ]
> if you go to www.bigbriar.com ,they have sound samples of the
> moogerfooger there. they play a theremin though it.
> ------------------------------
> End of Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 Issue #130

Moogerfooger is not a device, it's a brand name.  There are two
Moogerfooger devices reviewed in the recent KEYBOARD.  One is an
envelope follower-LPF (Moog ladder style) and the other is a Ring
Modulator.  I don't know if there are any other devices in the
Moogerfooger line, but you can bet that I'll check out the URL you
kindly provided!

Bill    BillFox@lucent.com      http://wdiyfm.org
Host of Emusic, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
Get all digital synths. Give me your Xpanders.  Trust Kate Bush and
everyone
who even remotely looks like her.