Re: Akai Headrush/New member

At 10:48 AM 4/7/99 -0700, scott kungha drengsen wrote:
>Hi Jonathan,
> As far as I can tell people on the list are looping with
>guitars,keyboards,basses,strings,didgeridoos,vocals,samples,some
>invented stuff(hi Bobdog) and everykind of percussion imaginable.
>Did I miss anyone?
>                               Kungha

We also have people looping wind instruments (flute, sax, etc.),
turntables,
broadcast sounds from radio and TV, film dialog, found sounds, even looping
the looping devices themselves in the case of David Myers.

kim
Kim Flint, MTS                     kflint@atitech.com
ATI Research                       408-752-9284