Re: Loop da loop ....

> Maybe I've looked too
>hard and am suffering from mental strain (a distinct possibility), but
>I've
>found that as I increase the microscope's focus, the specks of dust on the
>floor--through the miracle of the loop--take on an unexpected
>significance.
>Loop de Loop indeed!

Hmmmmm. Has anyone else noticed that threads on this
list often enter the realm of Mystical introspection?

Maybe be all those hours of looping have the same
effect as counting your breath from 1-10 over and over,
focusing on the Koan "Mu" or repeating the 99 names of Allah.

Of course it could just be the mushrooms...

jmw

PS: I love this list - it's good for a laugh w/ every digest.