Interesting item on eBay web site item#88571285: Shruti Box,Toning Instrument-India!Brand New!

Shruti box on ebay; let the bidding war begin!

Title of item:  Shruti Box,Toning Instrument-India!Brand New!
Seller: constance@oworlds.com
Starts: 04/08/99 12:34:10 PDT
Ends:   04/15/99 12:34:10 PDT
Price:  Starts at $139.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=88571285

Item Description:

Shruti Box from India. This unusual instrument uses a bellows
and slide bars to "hum" various tones and chords.  This one
has 4 tones with 3 variations of each tone.  You may set
any number of the bars open from 1 to 12 to create different
variations of tone.  Great for accompanying chord sounds
and for meditation/toning workshops!
I also carry 2 other styles of shruti box,
one is shown below.  It has 4 knobs with 3 settings for each. Belllows
expand from
both sides. This one seems to have a louder, longer lasting tone.
I also carry harmoniums.
Size is 13" by 3".  Call us to hear the sounds from 11am - 7 pm EST
Tues-Sat at 1-888-worlds0 (that's a zero at the end).
Enter your Visa,MC,Discover, or Amex safely at our secured
website at http://www.oworlds.com, or call us, and we can
ship the next day.

 Money orders ship as soon as recieved, personal checks must be held
for 10 business days to clear before shipping.
Florida residents add 6% sales tax.
Buyer pays actual shipping cost by RPS.
Check our other auctions for more "Other-Worldly" items!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com