All Access footcontroller F/S

Hello   I have an All Access footcontroller for sale, it works great with
the plex.(switches can be programed as momentary) You can check it out at
the Rocktron web site and even download the manual. The list price is
about
a $1000.  I will sell it for $500.  plus shipping from MI.  Its in great
shape and includes the power adapter ,manual and original box.  Its never
seen the road only the basement.  Thankyou   Mike Stevens
stevens@ebtech.net
ph/fax 519-869-8175