eno as (gasp!) songwriter!

>>                Eno's Music for Airports
>>                     by Chris Twomey
>>
>> Process or Preference. The New Music ensemble Bang on a
>> Can released an arrangement of Eno's founding "ambient"
>> album, Music For Airports, which puts new focus on his
>> artistic roots in experimental music. Eno has been
>> given credit as a pop visionary, as a producer, and as
>> a video artist, and now also as a serious thinker about
>> music.

this is news? eno co-wrote the triptich of bowie records he produced, wrote
great pop songs with roxy, and penned the coolest bauhaus song ever -
"third
uncle."

in other words, "duh."

 -  j . e r i c  s h a l l o p            "just act like we're a couple -
        eshallop@netdirect.net                  in love - spanning time."
                                                          "you're weird."
(saddest new kid on the block)                              - buffalo '66