Echoplex Footpedal

Hullo all of you out there

Does anybody know where I can get one of these nice but obviously
shitty Echoplex Footpedal interruptors, the plastic ones with the nice
red button made in Japan

My UNDO doesn't work anymore and it must be the interruptor so one of
you Oberheim guys definitely owe me an explanation if I can find them
in Switzerland or send me at least one of them to replace

By the way, if anyone knows of a better button - old fashioned metal
that won't let me down after another three month - that fits the
holes, please let me know and I will pray for you to go to Looper's
Heaven when you will pass away

Grazie and Amen

Philipp