GlissandoRods

 Hi All,

    I am running low on Glissando rods.  The Gong . Daevid Allen et al.
I saw a recent photo of him using  something that did not look so much
like the originals.

    Anybody know or haver any suggestions on a replacement device.

TIA

Fiveman
begin:vcard
n:;
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.angelfire.com/pa/Tokusatsuaccess
version:2.1
note;quoted-printable:An educated man is to an uneducared man as are the
living to the dead.=0D=0A=0D=0AAristottle=0D=0A=0D=0ASuccess breeds
arrogance.  Arrogance breeds failure. Don't call me til you get over it.
x-mozilla-cpt:;3
end:vcard