G707 vs G303 Guitar synths...

A rather esoteric question but if anyone can handle someone on this list
can.

After a year of loving the Roland GR300 synth unit and G303 guitar to
death I picked up a GR700 floor unit  and G707 guitar. Everything is
totally interchangable but i noticed only the G303 has the Hex Fuzz
sound and only when pluged into the GR300 unit. The G707 has a similar
triposition switch marked Modes 1,2 and 3 but I don't notice any
difference between modes 1 and 2 and mode 3 seems to simply turn off the
floor unit which seems rather silly as there already is a balance knob
on the guitar for that.

Can anyone tell me what the modes on the G707 guitar are for? For that
matter if anyone has a copy of the Gr700 or G707 manuals I'd could trade
any manual for my vast collection or pay costs.

As an aside, I'm somehwat dissappointed in the tracking of the GR700
floor unit. The Gr300 is flawless with the G303 guitar and very good
with the G707 as well. the Gr700 floor unit glitches like hell on
certain patches regardless of the guitar. That said it is a awesome
addition when you get the patch just right. as for the G707 guitar, well
it is unique. At first I hated it but now that I resigned to having to
stand to play it I realize it's good points. Not nearly as playable and
comfortable as the G303 but ceratinly much more spaceship looking which
could have it place in a live show :)

Anyway, any info on the differences in the pickups and such
appreciated.

Thanks!

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.