Re: experiments-5th grade science

 Tyler & Jo Martin ask:
>I hope this is the right place to ask?????????
>My son needs a "science experiment :: how to tell the difference between a
>hard and soft boiled egg?
>
>Can you help, us??
>
>5th grade science.........w/details and measurements. Thank You so much.

      Whoa, finally a question i can field...ok, first you get two eggs,
(not ostrich, as this experiment involves anal insertion), a small jar
 of vaseline, metal shavings, some tequila (you may want to give
your son just a lot of cough syrup instead) and a hammer. (The hammer
 is for determining which egg is which after the anal portion of the
experiment.) To the person with the tomatoes question, maybe you
should be listening too.  Ok, now squat into a pail of the tequila for
twenty minutes or so.  Then refer to the attachment provided. Let me
 know how it goes.

    ciao,
 Olaf