Re: eggs'n'tomatoes (minor loop content)

Philipp Zuercher wrote:

> I don't really know if I get the point but I think it must be a sunday
> morning phenomenon to start talking about eggs and tomatoes because they
> will be part of one of these highly appreciated high-fat-low-fiber meals
>we
> tend to call Irish breakfast over here in Switzerland.
>
> Anyway...the only method to tell the difference between a boiled and a
>soft
> egg I know of is the following:
>
> Lay down the egg at the center of a big table, so it can't fall down to
>the
> floor - still better: put it on the floor, unless it turns out to be too
> sticky for the experiment. Now grab it between two fingers and the thumb
>and
> spin it right round.
>
> The boiled egg will keep on spinning and the soft one will stop spinning
> after one or two turns. It really works but I don't know if you would
>call
> the method a scientific one.
>
> I don't know much of tomatoes but there is some other illegal weed stuff
> growing on my balcony...
>
> The whole thing makes me think of a really scientific method to check if
> Stradivarius is real or fake. My violin making teacher once proposed,
>when
> there was one of those really old, really expensive Italian fiddles
>lying on
> our workbench, to burn it and analyse the ashes using the C-16 method.
>
> Enough is enough, enjoy your Irish breakfast and the rest of your sunday
>
> swissPhilipp (busyrecordingandthereforsleepless)
>
> CIAO TUTTI

i like this response a lot better that the one that involved tequila &
metal
shavings (at least this one contained a reference to music), but i wonder,
kim,
if the list description has gotten scrambled (no pun int'd) for some
folks...

lance g.

on a lighter note, i looped myself laughing the other night (it's easy to
figure out what to overdub as contagion sets in fairly quickly...); it was
either my mood or the alteration thereof from the aformentioned loopage,
but it
wuz a lot of fun (kinda private fun, tho...)