Re: experiments-5th grade science

Dear Olaf,
Both you and the Martins have just confirmed my deepest hope that there is
human life on Loopers Delight, or, is this just a ruse? Oops, better get
back
on topic.  I heard a rumor that a demo model of a Headrush 2000 was
spotted at
Joe's Picks 'n Shit, but, no one knew what it was. Anyone else hear that?