Loop de Looper

Here's something new I found.  Haven't seen it posted before so I'll tell
you all about it.

I happened to have a radio next to my effect rack the other day and noticed
it receives some interesting RFI from the effects.  Most of the noise comes
from my old Yamaha SPX-90 but the EDPs generate some too.  Cool sounding
bleeps and rhythms.  Of course, I HAD to loop the sound from the radio
coming from the looper.

So here's a new way to loop the looper!  Try both the AM and FM band.  Play
with the tuner.  Some settings on my SPX-90 and EDP affect the sounds,
others don't.

Remember, the possibility are endless when you're looping (pun intended).

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com