Re: Bob Moses

Moses is a great musician and a very odd fellow.  I
was a member of his student band at the New England
Conservatory in 1991.  We played the premeir of his
piece "Return of the Goddess" at Jordan Hall.
Rehearsals were intense as there were no written parts
and he would sing your part to you until you got it
just right.  He was hell on guitar players but I
learned quite a bit from him.  He also had some
interesting stories about Jaco.
Dan