Re: I'm back in the loop, and bound for SF

At 7:50 AM -0700 5/18/99, Mark Sottilaro wrote:

>Hey Kim, thanks for still being here.  This is such a great resource.
>You rock.  One thing I did notice is that the looper's page is so
>silent.  I've been starting to use Macromedia's Flash to do web
>animation and sound.  The files are tiny and seem to work really well.
>( check out gabocorp.com ) I've been looking for a project to go for as
>a learning experience, and I may attempt a revamp of the looper logo,
>with loop included.  Use it if you like it, I'm doing it for fun.

Hi Mark, that would be great! It would be fun if we could get different
people from the list to do loops and have it randomly choose one each time
the page is opened. Or maybe "feature" a different loop each day.

looking forward to seeing what you do!

and the rest of you, don't forget, I'm always looking for new website
contributions! Thanks to everybody who has contributed stuff over the
years. I know I'm slow to integrate things into the site sometimes, but it
all gets there eventually. Keep it coming!

kim