"Over The Bridge" CD available again

After a few weeks of technical problems at the server end, I'm pleased to
report that it looks like "Over The Bridge", my CD of solo electric guitar
with Boomerang, EBow etc., is once more available from my MP3.com page:

www.mp3.com/timwalker/

"OTB" contains forty-five minutes of unadorned and (largely) unedited
looping, loaded onto a mixed-mode disc containing both CD audio & MP3
versions of the tracks. MP3.com CDs have recently been revamped, with
improved packaging (jewel case! inlay card!) and a multimedia interface
for Windows & Mac; this has put the price up a bit, but I think

$5.99 + shipping

is still pretty good value...

Just out of interest: I know about David Cooper Orton
(www.mp3.com/davidcooperorton/), but are there any other LDers on MP3.com?

Best wishes,
Tim.
---
Tim Walker
tawalker@dircon.co.uk
www.tawalker.dircon.co.uk
"You can't always wait for a composer to write the music you want to
play." (Derek Bailey)