Re: EDP Foot Pedal

At 9:37 PM -0700 5/24/99, lance glover wrote:
>Larry wrote:
>
>> Greetings!
>>
>> I just found an EDP being blown out by my local music store...
>
>hey kim,
>
>is there something in the manual about this? i mean, won't this void
>your warranty?

yes, you should try to keep explosives a reasonable distance from the
echoplex. Most professionals recommend placing them by the keyboard player,
as that's the least likely spot for groupies to be hanging around if an
accident occurs. You can always get another keyboardist.

haha, but seriously, selling a looping device below maximum price is in
fact illegal in most places. This store should be reported!

You can make your own pedal pretty easy, info is on the echoplex page:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/echoplex/echoplex.html

There's also info there on about what kind of midi pedal to get. Check the
"pedal tutorial."

kim