Re: TC 2290 a request and a warning

<< For the memory you must know that tc depends on chips that are not
 manufactured any more for many years.
 They would have to make a new board with bigger chips for the old thing...

 As far as I remember they had a bigger memory (32sec?) that might still be
 available because its built with bigger chips (maybe 256kBx1?!) >>

The Univ. of Iowa has a surplus shop that gets rid of tons of old computer
equipment (among other things) every month.  I find my memory chips for
older
gear there.  Last month I picked up ten 286 and 386 motherboards loaded
with
various types memory for $5.  And three external SCSI CDROM drives for $2
piece (two worked fine, the other, I used the enclosure by replacing the
shot
CDROM drive with a 1 gig hard disk drive for my JS-30 Sampler).  Perhaps
there's such a thing near you?

               Hawkeye