Re: Plex Upgrade (Opcode is not telling)

Thanks for the speedy response, Kim!

Yes, lots of times I end the MULTIPLY with a RECORD to create a single
cycle
loop out of many.  However, in this situation I need to have QUANTIZE=OFF
due to the way I'm building the loop.  Now that I've got the loop where I
want it, I need to do the MULTIPLY ended with a quantized RECORD.  That is,
I need to change QUANTIZE to ON, then do the MULTIPLY ended by a RECORD.  I
was hoping for an easier way.  Like a single button press.  Maybe I should
get a MIDI pedal and set-up this parameter change/multiply/record sequence.
Would that work?

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com